DBA in Coaching
What is the DBA in Coaching intended for?
The DBA in Coaching qualification will establish the connection between coaching, mentoring and the achievement of personal and organisational goals. It will provide the opportunity for learners to develop knowledge and understanding in both mentoring and coaching techniques. The overarching aim of the qualification is to develop knowledge, understanding and skill in coaching and mentoring, so these techniques can be used effectively in and across organisations operating in the fields of business and education.
On completion of the programme, you will be able to critically evaluate a range of theories and models relating to organisations, coaching, mentoring and leadership and apply these to real life situations in order to inform your decision making. The network that you will develop over the duration of the programme often continues to be a supportive and strong community of practice post-graduation.
Motivation Factor of the Study:
The programme is international in its design and engages with themes on an international basis. Many different cultural contexts are utilised to help provide the setting for discussions.
Studying with us has the following advantages:
- high flexibility in the organization of studies,
- the possibility of obtaining a qualification in addition to employment or entrepreneurship,
- no obligation to sit in the school every day or on weekends.
- adaptation to the language
|FACTS||ABOUT THE STUDY|
|Language: Slovak, German, English, Hungarian a.o.||Online form|
|ECTS: 60||After course students can use DBA or Dr.BA title AFTER name.|
|Diploma: in English language||The course ends with the submission of a thesis and its defense.|
|Duration: 2 Semester||The diploma is recognized and students can get Apostille.|
|Study fee: 7.000 EUR / Semester||Adapt the study to your living conditions.|
This qualification is therefore designed to provide:
- opportunities for learners to develop a breadth of knowledge and understanding of subject matter related to the role of coach and mentor
- development of underpinning skills, personal qualities and attitudes essential for success in these roles
- units that provide the opportunity to apply the learning and develop skills in coaching and mentoring
- support for achievement of personal and organisational goals and the development of an organisational culture on coaching and mentoring to improve performance
- a base for continued learning and a desire to constantly develop as an individual, further improving knowledge, understanding and skills.
We offer a Coaching and Mentoring DBA programme for senior managers, executives and functional or operational managers. These programmes have been specifically designed to accompany major changes within companies, drive transformation, innovate, meet future challenges and build a strategic vision for each sector.
Content Of The Educational Programme
- Principles and practice of coaching and mentoring 10
- Personal development for coaches and mentors 5
- Coaching for business/organisational improvement 5
- Mentoring business/organisation professionals 5
- Managing mentoring or coaching in organisations 10
- Coaching education professionals 5
- Mentoring education professionals 5
- Powerful questioning 5
- Direct Communication 5
- Planning and Goal Setting 5