DBA in Mobile & Digital Marketing
What is the DBA in Mobile & Digital Marketing intended for?
The DBA in Mobile & Digital Marketing specialisation covers the concepts, tools, and techniques needed to communicate with customers in a systematic and integrated way and to create effective, targeted promotional campaigns. Knowledge of digital marketing can enable you to collaborate more effectively with marketing teams and bridge the gap between technical and marketing departments. This can lead to better communication and more successful projects. Learning digital marketing can make you more aware of security considerations related to customer data and privacy, which is critical in the digital marketing landscape where data protection is paramount.
Why studying it:
The DBA study program in digital and mobile marketing can enhance your professional capabilities and improve your career prospects, and broaden your horizons. It’s a valuable investment in your professional development and adaptability in the modern business landscape.
- Understand the core principles of digital marketing, including channels, strategies, and tactics.
- Gain knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, and more.
Career and Professional Development:
- Explore potential career paths in data analytics, business intelligence, or digital marketing.
- Enhance your professional development and adaptability in a changing business landscape.
|FACTS||ABOUT THE STUDY|
|Language: Slovak, German, English, Hungarian a.o.||Online form|
|ECTS: 60||After course students can use DBA or Dr.BA title AFTER name.|
|Diploma: in English language||The course ends with the submission of a thesis and its defense.|
|Duration: 2 Semester||Study through online platform (SEP).|
|Study fee: 7.000 EUR / Semester.||Adapt the study to your living conditions.|
Studying with us has the following advantages:
- high flexibility in the organization of studies,
- the possibility of obtaining a qualification in addition to employment or entrepreneurship,
- no obligation to sit in the school every day or on weekends.
- adaptation to the language
Content Of The Educational Programme
- Mobile Marketing 10
- Introduction to Digital Marketing 10
- Search Engine Optimisation 5
- Pay per click 5
- Digital display and video advertising 5
- Social Media Marketing 10
- E-mail marketing 5
- Analytics 5
- Strategy and planning 5