DBA in Tourism
What is the DBA in Tourism intended for?
The DBA in Tourism is designed especially for those who want to become top managers in the world of tourism management. In addition, it gives a chance to those who have been working for years in management positions in the tourism industry or in top companies managing e.g. hotel chains. The study programme takes into account the latest international trends in tourism management and the specificities of the international tourism market. The idea of the programme is to use the managerial potential of an excellent team of lecturer-practitioners in the field of tourism management to improve the competences of international tourism organisers and to exchange views, ideas and experiences in order to modernise the wider tourism market.
The content of the curriculum is to make practical training for a wider role in the tourism sector as accessible as possible. The study programme covers two essential specialisations: regional tourism management and tourism business management.
Our graduates gain qualifications enabling them to work on managerial positions in the field of tourism management, gaining a competitive advantage and increasing their value as well as attractiveness on the wider labour market.
|FACTS||ABOUT THE STUDY|
|Language: Slovak, German, English, Hungarian a.o.||Online form|
|ECTS: 60||After course students can use DBA or Dr.BA title AFTER name.|
|Diploma: in English language||The course ends with the submission of a thesis and its defense.|
|Duration: 2 Semester||The diploma is recognized and students can get Apostille.|
|Study fee: 7.000 EUR / Semester||Adapt the study to your living conditions.|
Studying with us has the following advantages:
- high flexibility in the organization of studies,
- the possibility of obtaining a qualification in addition to employment or entrepreneurship,
- no obligation to sit in the school every day or on weekends.
- adaptation to the language
Content Of The Educational Programme
- Tourist sector in the EU countries 9
- Air transport management 4
- Hotel management 4
- Sales management in travel agencies 8
- Risk management in tourism 9
- Management in tourist organisations 9
- Leadership in managing tourism sector institutions 5
- Reservation systems and e-technologies in the tourism industry 6
- Law in tourism management 6