BBA – Business Economics
Business Economics is a three-year Bachelor’s programme. The programme develops your professional and intellectual abilities.
Business Economics combines study economics with a range of business and finance topics to help you develop your knowledge of the business and financial environment as well as current business issues. You will also get quantitative skills as well as communication skills and learn about their application in a business context.
By attending this study program, students acquire a wide basis of knowledge and skills in Economics, Financial Management, Effective analysis, International Finance, Financial Markets, Environmental Economics, Managerial Economics, and others.
Recognition of the practice and recognition of credits from previous education evaluates academic management of Mondo International Academy. Students with results from previous studies submit a transcript of subjects.
Business Economics study programme opens up a wide range of career opportunities and prepare graduates to whichever path they choose. Find further enrollment requirements as well as other important elements of the study programme here.
- Completion of either full secondary education or full secondary vocational education with a Secondary School Certificate.
Advantages of the Business Economics study:
- the possibility of parallel study together with another study program,
- specialization in a certain field of law,
- the possibility of shortening the study,
- choice of the form of study.