BA International Trade
BA International Trade is a study programme during which you will learn how to analyse and design business strategies at a global level.
The aim of the BA International Trade study programme is:
- to provide students with the business skills, knowledge, and understanding necessary to achieve high performance in a global business environment,
- provide an overview and understanding of international trade operations, opportunities and challenges posed by a globalized market,
- provide students with knowledge of culturally diverse organizations, intercultural issues, diversity and values,
- provide students with opportunities for career advancement or business development,
- provide opportunities for those applying for jobs in companies that trade internationally,
- allow flexibility of study and meet the time needs of the student.
Upon completion of the study, graduates will be able to:
After graduation, students have the opportunity to continue their studies in Master – MA International Trade.
The core issues considered by companies and professionals involved in international trade include:
- Economic environment
- Political environment
- Cultural environment a
- Competitive environment