BA Diploma in Healthcare Management
BA Diploma in Healthcare Management is a three-year study programme.
By completing the first year, students will gain knowledge in the field of Business and Administrative Management. The programme will provide managerial skills for those who plan to apply for a position or work in a managerial position in healthcare or social facilities.
The second and third-year study programme in the field of „Healthcare Management“ provides skills and knowledge that meet the needs of managers at the domestic and international level. It provides a flexible path for students who have already achieved a lower-level managerial qualification. This study is the most suitable alternative to deepen knowledge and skills for those who do not yet have a managerial qualification but have acquired it in other areas and/or have previous managerial experience in practice. Upon successful completion of the LEVEL 6 EQF Healthcare Management study programme, students will receive a BSc diploma in Healthcare Management and achieves a total evaluation of 240 ECTS.
The graduates will gain:
- knowledge of leadership theory, motivational theories, the influence of structure and culture, as well as other tools that can be used to strengthen the position of people in the workplace,
- knowledge of how to implement health and safety legislation in the health and social care workplace.
- skills and knowledge in the role of manager and leader in the development of strategies for providing quality health and social care,
- knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility,
- knowledge of the rights of users of health and social care services,
- knowledge and understanding needed to measure quality and manage service delivery,
- personal, leadership and management skills to achieve personal and organisational goals,
- skills needed to analyse financial information and make business decisions based on published financial information,
- skills and techniques for analysing and controlling finances in a public sector environment.