BSc Extended Diploma in Management
BSc Extended Diploma in Management is a three-year study programme with Level 6 EQF, 180 ECTS credit qualification, To achieve this, all students must complete core units and electives with a total value of at least 60 credits per year. In the second and third years, students have the opportunity to continue on an unspecified route or choose one of four routes; Finance, Operations Management, Managing people or Sales and Marketing.
By completing the study, the graduate will gain:
- knowledge of strategic leadership and management in organizations,
- knowledge of how to improve an organization’s performance through the application of appropriate leadership and management skills,
- knowledge of how to use teams to improve organisational performance,
- knowledge of how to identify and meet the needs of stakeholders in quality, management and service delivery,
- knowledge of how to manage quality and service delivery,
- knowledge of how personal leadership and management skills support the achievement of organisational goals,
- ability to manage the development of their personal leadership and management skills to support the achievement of personal and organisational goals.
Upon successful completion of the programme, students will receive a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree EQF LEVEL 6.
The duration of the study is 3 years