MIA & MIIBS
Mondo International Academy (MIA) & Madison International Institute & Business School (MIIBS)
Madison International Institute & Business School (British & US Overseas Higher Education Institution), as the main cooperation partner of Mondo International Academy, and guarantor of the obtained level of education created an open student platform.
MIIBS specializes in education in a mixed mode of education, namely: online, blended, consulting, and individual forms with passing a test in the exam center (European Examination Center Slovakia). The Madison International Institute & Business School was established in April 2012. Its current Operating Rules or Operating Agreement are valid from April 16, 2014.
Accreditation’s, memberships, certifications, networks & partnerships:
- A registered institution in the United Kingdom in the commercial register „Companie House“: Reg. ID: 11100070
- Registered as an educational institution in „UKRLP“ – UK Register of Learning Providers Reg. number: 10067971, as „Postgraduate higher education“: Reg. number: 85422
- Postgraduate higher education is led by the Department of Business Innovation and skills, which includes the Department of Innovation, Universities, and Skills (DIUS).
- Madison International Inst. and Business School Ltd and Institut MIIBS-Maroc Privé are now under „sister university act“ with bilateral convention fo 2017 and added 2018 and 2020. The seat of MIIBS International Campus in Carribeans is located in the URH-ISAG and the MIIBs’s diplomas are now co-graduated and legalized by our granted accredited partner.
- URH-ISAG is accredited by the Ministere de l’Education Nationale et de la Formation Professionnelle MENPF http://menfp.gouv.ht/ – https://www.enic-naric.net/latin-america-and-the-caribbean.aspx?country=Haiti&c=174 – Institutional member of the CORPUHA (Board of Regents): https://corpuha.edu.ht
- Member of the Educational Collaborative for International Schools – ECIS Reg: number: HE-MEMSEP-18-Aug19
- Member of the Institute of International Education IIE – scholarship and grant programs for students Ref: number: 5315
- Holder of full QAHE accreditation – Quality Assurance in Higher Education. Reg. number: 120512
- Holder of full QAHE accreditation – Quality Assurance in Higher Education. Maroc Prive (Casablanca Seat & Rabat Campus) Reg. number: 120514
- Holder of authorization to issue the Europass certificate supplement.
- Fully integrated as a member of the OSAC – Overseas Security Advisory Council of the United States Department of State.
- Member of the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning – CAEL headquartered in Chicago (IL, USA),
- Holds the status of „American Overseas Higher Education and Correspondence Institution“ based in London-GB. Reg. number: 2017-2710/2341
- A registered institution in the International Association of Transnational Universities (IATU) Reg. No .: CABS3012622IATU.
The Institute is subject to the general system for the approval of US institutions established outside the federal territory. The Statute of the American Overseas Higher Education Institution was entered by the Management Board of the holding in Articles Nos. 2, 3, and 4 of the Operating Agreement of Spring 2014, and officially confirmed by the State of Delaware, later also by the US Department of State. A copy of these papers is legally deposited with the Overseas School Office – the US Department of State and the US Embassy in London. This status has opened up the possibility of becoming a higher education institution to members of some of the 9 reference entities related to US foreign facilities listed on the US Department of State.
- Member of the International French Network of Educational Instrument Training Facilities (RIFEFF), the institutional network of the French University Agency (AUF). And in 2017, a contact point was established with the Center for the Francophone of America (Center de la Francophonie des Amériques).In addition, at an international level, MIIBS became a certified member of the International Association for Distance Learning, associating with the accreditation of the World Certification Institute (WCI), which is its partner.
Advantages of the study:
- Selection of the best students, including the numerus clausus principle (limitation) to 200 students per year.
- Graduating within American education guarantees academic and professional growth in a globalized world.
- Obtaining a Diploma and an Additional Certificate from one of the United Nations agencies.
- Possibility to become a member of the New York Academy of Sciences or TELEDETECTION-AUF Network.
- Possibility to obtain the International Student Identity Card (UNESCO).
- Support for publishing student articles.
- Our partner Madison International Institute & Business School (MIIBS) is a higher education institution owned by the American holding Madison International Institute & High School LLC (registration number 551 77 86, Delaware, USA).MIIBS is certified as an American foreign higher education institution.
- Secretary-General: PROVOST Patricia
- Senior Associates and Outsiders:
- Dr. Truschel, PhD.,
- Dr. GOMBANIRO TEMBEYA (Sustainable Development),
- Amb. S.E. Dr. HAMARD (Law, Political Sciences),
- Dr. BEYALA ENGOULOU (programs: secondary school diplomas, AD & BBA),
- Dr. BIZIMANA Leonard,
- Pr FRANCINOR Dorcelus and VIRGINIE MADER for Rezof21 LaRevue.
- Madison International Institute & Business School: Wakefield College, Wakefield City Campus, Margaret Street, Wakefield England -WF1 2DH UK
- MIIBS Exam Center for CAMES & AUF ACGL: Yaoundé, Douala CM-Cameroon – contact: Dr. Beyala Engoulou
- MIIBS Exam Center for EUROPE: Mondo International Academy, Bratislava, SK-Slovakia – contact: Dr. Truschel, Ph.D.
- MIIBS & British Council Exam Center Kigali Rwanda – contact: Bryan Joung Country Director BC Kigali
- Madison International Institute & Business School: 8 The Green Suite 5771, Dover DE-19901, USA – Contact: Mr. PROVOST, Secretary-General
Apostille and Legislation:
The Apostille verifies documents issued in conformity with the law. Documents thus certified can be submitted to the Foreign Office of the Signatory States of the Hague Convention on the Apostille of 5 October 1961. Apostille is responsible for approval/certification in signatory countries (80 countries).
MIIBS is part of the English higher education system and in Europe through the Erasmus + Europass European Commission and the Council of Europe and recognized by UNESCO. MIIBS grades are also listed in the ENIC-NARIC database.
- Cameroon: Institute of Salomon (Douala), American Language Center (Douala), ALPHA Institute (Douala)
- British Council Kigali – Rwanda
- Côte d’Ivoire: HECi New World academy (Abidjan)
- Gabon: HECi Business School (Libreville)
- Haiti: URH-ISAG Renaissance Haiti University, Université Libre Haiti (ULH), Université Vision Internationale Education (UNIVIE), Université la Pléiade d’Haiti (UPLEH)
- Hungary: John Henry Newman Oktatasi Kozpont
- Morocco: Ecole Supérieure de Management (Casablanca), HECi Business School Group Morocco: Mauritania: ICADES Institute
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Université Touristique des Grands Lacs in Bukavu
- United Kingdom: London School of Marketing, University of Northampton, Anglia Ruskin University
- Senegal: Université Internationale de Dakar• Slovakia: Mondo International Academy
- USA: Rezo F21