MA in International Trade
MA in International Trade program allows the students to examine the exchange of capital goods and services between countries. This means not only looking at various economic factors but also at the important social and political factors which interplay with trading.
The students going deeper into the histories and cultures of many countries, and an international perspective on trade. Through the MA in International Trade programs, the students will be able to analyze, manage and control business plans from an international perspective.
The students take responsibilities on their own to advance industry development, manage and operate international trade in government departments, research institutes, and business enterprises.
The Master in International Trade program empowers to:
- Obtain a view to analyze events within international organizations
- keys to the international trading system;
- an analytical capacity focused on efficiency, direction and decision making;
- Develop, and implement marketing strategies and programs globally;
- Implement specific distribution chains according to the characteristics of the product, the different international markets, and customers;
- Achieve the success of the enterprise and be able to realize a strategic international business plan to develop a business;
- Assimilate the legal bases and know the general regime of international contracting.