MA. Strategic Management | Mondo International Academy
The MA. Strategic Management study programme is a two-year study programme.
The MA Strategic Management study is designed for all those who want to become professionals in the field of strategic planning, development of organizational vision and strategic direction, in management and have a clear plan and vision for their future existence. It is a great result for bachelor’s degree graduates of similar disciplines, managers and executives.
The study provides skills and knowledge that meet the needs of managers at both the domestic and international level. It provides a flexible path for students who have already achieved a lower-level of managerial qualification. This study programme is the most suitable alternative to deepen knowledge and skills for those who do not yet have a managerial qualification but have acquired it in other areas and/or they have previous managerial experience in practice.
Upon successful completion of the Strategic Management Level 7 EQF study programme, students will receive Andrej MA. degree in Strategic Management.
The graduates will gain:
- knowledge of the basics of organisational strategy development,
- knowledge of the external environment affecting the organisation,
- ability to review the strategy and business plans of the organisation,
- knowledge of the development of strategic opportunities in the organisation,
- knowledge of how to create a strategic plan to meet business goals.
|FACTS||ABOUT THE STUDY|
|Language: Slovak, German, English, Hungarian a.o.||Online or Distance form|
|Online form: Innovative study platform.||Flexible study in term of place and time.|
|Diploma: in English and French language||Online test and exams can be taken from anywhere.|
|Duration: 2 to 3 year||Study through online platform (SEP).|
|Beginning of study: Every first day of the month, the application can be submitted at any time.||Adapt the study to your living conditions.|
Studying with us has the following advantages:
- high flexibility in the organization of studies,
- the possibility to obtain a qualification in addition to employment or entrepreneurship,
- For those who do not like the full-time form of study,
- possibility to choose the form of study (distance / online)
First year subjects (mandatory):
- Fundamentals of strategic management
- Fundamentals of business and innovation
- Organizational Behaviour
- Basics of financial management
- Management of continuous development of the organization
- Creating an organizational vision and strategic direction
- Managerial economics
- Strategic business analysis
- Strategic resource management
- Diploma seminar
Optional subjects (selection of at least 2 subjects):
- Human resource Management
- Leading equality and diversity in society
- Project management
- Risk management
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic marketing
- International marketing
- Business communication strategies
Second year subjects (mandatory)
- Strategic management II.
- International finance
- Balance Scorecard
- Financial management and management control
- Business research methods
Diploma thesis (4th semester, possibility of extension to 6 semesters)
The diploma thesis is an academic work, empirical or conceptual, which demonstrates the ability of students to independently handle the topic using the methods of academic research. Students are responsible for choosing a topic in agreement with the program leader and the thesis supervisor. Finally, the student submits and defends the work before the committee.