LL.M Environmental protection Law
LL.M Environmental protection Law study program is designed for students interested in a career in the field of environment, land use and energetic law.
The LL.M Environmental protection Law study program is designed for lawyers, notaries, trainees, lawyers, law students, lawyers and workers working on a daily basis.
- the possibility of a parallel study together with another study program,
- specialization in a certain field of law,
- the possibility of shortening the study,
- choice of the form of study.
- Completion of either a Bachelor´s degree or equivalent to the level of an academic bachelor’s degree.
For more information about general admission procedure click here