LL.M Family Law
LL.M Family Law study program offers students the opportunity to acquire knowledge in areas from which many resonate in society and appear to be conflicting. In this study program, the student will get a rare view of various aspects of maintenance obligations, child deprivation syndrome, conflict resolution, alternative care of children, and parental rights and duties. All these aspects are always demonstrated in practical cases, which enriches the study.
The study is designed for lawyers, notaries, trainees, lawyers, law students, lawyers, and working with him on a daily basis to study the principles underpinning modern family law.
The aim of the program is to make family law perceived in a wider social context.
- the possibility of a parallel study together with another study program,
- specialization in a certain field of law,
- the possibility of shortening the study,
- choice of the form of study.
- Completion of either a Bachelor´s degree or equivalent to the level of an academic bachelor’s degree.
For more information about general admission procedure click here