LL.M Financial and Tax Law
LL.M Financial and Tax Law Study program provides a comprehensive study in tax law with a strong international as well as domestic focus. International taxation has become important in recent years and therefore the LL.M program has been designed to provide students with a solid foundation in substantive financial, tax and tax policies. LL.M Financial and Tax Law provides a specialization that complements existing legal education.
The study is suitable for lawyers, notaries, trainees, lawyers, law students, lawyers and workers working on a daily basis.
- the possibility of a parallel study together with another study program,
- specialization in a certain field of law,
- the possibility of shortening the study,
- choice of the form of study.
Entry requirements for LL.M:
- Completion of either a Bachelor´s degree or equivalent to the level of an academic bachelor’s degree.
For more information about general admission procedure click here