LL.M Intellectual property law
LL.M Intellectual property law Study Programme deals with the rights to the protection of inventions, designs, literary, musical and artistic works, and others. LL.M Intellectual property law provides a specialization that complements existing legal education.
Graduates will acquire the expertise to provide qualified advice on matters of business secrets, patents, trademarks, copyrights, and their enforceability and protection.
The study is designed for lawyers, notaries, trainees, lawyers, law students, lawyers and workers working on a daily basis.
Advantages of LL.M:
- the possibility of a parallel study together with another study program,
- specialization in a certain field of law,
- the possibility of shortening the study,
- choice of the form of study.
- Completion of either a Bachelor´s degree or equivalent to the level of an academic bachelor’s degree.
For more information about general admission procedure click here