LL.M International Law
LL.M International Law Study Program is a postgraduate program that provides a comprehensive education in international law. LL.M International Law provides students with professional knowledge about aspects that govern International relations, International private and public law, International and European law, International lawsuits and others.
The study is designed for lawyers, notaries, trainees, lawyers, law students, lawyers and workers working on a daily basis.
- the possibility of a parallel study together with another study program,
- specialization in a certain field of law,
- the possibility of shortening the study,
- choice of the form of study.
Entry requirements for LL.M:
- Completion of either a Bachelor´s degree or equivalent to the level of an academic bachelor’s degree.
For more information about the general admission procedure click here.