MBA in Healthcare Management
What is the MBA in Healthcare Management intended for?
MBA in Healthcare Management is, an integrated study course that is based on a systemic approach to healthcare management while using business tools as well as providing a truly multidisciplinary approach to the concept of leadership and decision-making in the management of a medical facility.
You will acquire in-depth knowledge e.g. in Public healthcare system, EU Funds, medicine, economics in medical services or law.
Why study with us:
MBA in Healthcare Management program focuses on leadership, management, and organizational behavior in healthcare. The whole study is based on a simple system and flexibility.
One of the most prestigious and widely-recognized managerial qualifications for people open to the development of their leadership skills and achieving success
Modules run in cooperation with management leaders from across the healthcare sector.
Training is provided
Online study with lectures, videos, and consultant assistance.
The course ends with the submission of a thesis and its defence.
|FACTS||ABOUT THE STUDY|
|Language: Slovak, German, English, Hungarian a.o.||Online form|
|ECTS: 60||After course students can use MBA title AFTER name.|
|Diploma: in English language||The course ends with the submission of a thesis and its defense.|
|Duration: 2 Semester||Study through online platform (SEP).|
|Study fee 5.500 EUR / Semester||The diploma is recognized and students can get Apostille.|
Studying with us has the following advantages:
- high flexibility in the organization of studies,
- the possibility of obtaining a qualification in addition to employment or entrepreneurship,
- no obligation to sit in the school every day or on weekends.
- adaptation to the language.
Content of the educational programme
Module 1 / 12 credits
Healthcare sector in the EU countries
- Public healthcare system
- Non-public healthcare institutions
- Analysis of the medical services market
- Commercial health insurance
- Challenges and main problems in healthcare management and organization
- EU funds in the healthcare sector
Module 2 / 14 credits
Management in the healthcare institutions
- Strategic management
- Change and risk management
- Human Resources management (HR and Talent Management)
- E-marketing, Social Media, Brand Management and PR
- Project management
- Marketing and business strategies
Module 3 / 14 credits
Leadership in the management of healthcare institutions
- Leadership and management of people
- Negotiations and mediations
- Business ethics and CSR
- Psychology of management and managerial decisions
Module 4 / 10 credits
Managerial economics in healthcare
- Evaluation of the clinical effectiveness in the assessment of medical technologies (HTA)
- Contracting health services and relations with the National Heath Fund
- Sources of internal and external financing in medical institutions
- Financial, controlling and accounting management
- Economics of medical services
Module 5 / 10 credits
Law in the healthcare management
- Legal functioning of the healthcare organizations
- Public procurement in healthcare
- Patients’ rights and medical law
- GDPR in healthcare
- Legal liability of managers of medical institutions
- Labour law