MBA Study programs
MBA Study programs – Master of Business Administration is a management study program designed not only for junior and senior managers, business owners, and executives but also for all other for anyone interested in the practical application of their knowledge and skills.
The study programs were originally developed for technical engineers and engineers who were in management positions and needed to run the company and employees. Industrial development in the US has resulted in increasing demands on employees in management positions, which has diversified the content pages of study programs with various focus.
MBA study draws from the Anglo-American Learning System, which means a combination of a practical education system with an online learning system of Anglo-Saxon pedagogy. The Anglo-Saxon system of education has traditionally been more focused on the development of the student’s skills and practical demonstration. Students are thus better acquainted with the various study, communication and practical skills they can use to build their personal and professional career.
Advantages of the study:
- the possibility of a parallel study together with another study program,
- specialization in a certain field of law,
- the possibility of shortening the study,
- choice of the form of study.
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree or a comparable study.
- In addition to the general entry requirements, you must meet the specific entry requirements detailed in each program. For example, in many Master’s degree programs, it is required that your bachelor’s degree has a particular major, or you may need to have completed certain subjects and gained credits within your Bachelor´s degree.