MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management
The MBA Executive Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management provides an industry relevant postgraduate academic progression route for those who want to build on their bachelor’s level and deepen their previous bachelor’s knowledge qualification or improve their career progression.
Completed: Bachelor degree for example: BSc Tourism and Hospitality Management
Students must complete all units.
Assessment: 2 written seminar works
Credit Value: 120 ECTS.
- To understand the interrelationship between the hospitality and tourism sectors.
- To explore the strategic issues in business development, rather than operational level issues.
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Finance
- Operation Management in Hospitality & Tourism
- Marketing & Customer Experience Management
- Global HRM Strategies
- Destination Management
- Events & Project Management
- Research Methods in Hospitality and Tourism