MPH – Master of Public Health
MPH – Master of Public Health – Healthcare Management provides studies focused on leadership, management and organizational behaviour in healthcare.
MPH – Master of Public Health – Healthcare Management programme at LEVEL 7 EQF, with a total of 120 ECTS, provides higher education at the second level.
in the field of study of Healthcare Management. The Healthcare Management programme will ensure that students acquire skills and knowledge at both the domestic and international levels. The acquired knowledge will enable students to develop key skills needed in leadership positions in healthcare or the public sector. Each student will be able to integrate theory into practice thanks to the case study, online or live lectures, written assignments and presentations,
The MPH Healthcare Management study programme is intended for students of the Faculty of Medicine, managers of medical facilities, doctors, social workers, health professionals, managers in the public sector and managers in medical facilities.
By completing the MPH study programme, graduates will gain:
- knowledge of healthcare management,
- knowledge of public sector financing,
- skills and knowledge to develop the vision and direction of the organisation or division within the organisation,
- the knowledge and skills needed to create a culture of continuous development and to plan change for improvement within the organisation,
- knowledge of the roles and strategies used in the acquisition, management and development of human, business and technological resources,
- knowledge to develop an effective corporate communication strategy.
Our graduates who have completed the Health Management study programme have held management and leadership positions in healthcare organizations and healthcare facilities in the public or private sector, in health insurance departments and supply sector organizations and also the job positions as consultants.
Students have the opportunity to complete the study programme „Healthcare Management“ EQF LEVEL 6″ (Bachelor’s degree), which precedes Healthcare Management LEVEL 7 EQF (Master’s degree).