MPH – Master of Public Health
MPH – Master of Public Health is a study program designed for students who work in health care services. The aim of the program is to develop knowledge of health care managers who are in leading positions in health institutions and organizations on the basis of a firm commitment to public health, ethics, integrity, and quality of service provision.
Graduates will demonstrate the ability to implement innovative ways to realize health care needs in a diverse society.
MPH Master of Public Health is considered a standard requirement for health professionals or healthcare managers for professionals who want to work in this area.
The offered study programs in this field are:
- MPH – Master of Public Health – for professionals who are interested in top positions within the government.
The MPH Educational Program provides insight into the healthcare system, organization structure, law, and policies.
In addition, students will gain knowledge about:
- The flow of information between healthcare organizations
- Requirements for statistical reports and decision-making processes
Advantages of the Master of Public Health program:
- the possibility of a parallel study together with another study program,
- specialization in a certain field of law,
- the possibility of shortening the study,
- choice of the form of study.
Forms of the study:
- Full-time form
- Online form
- Consultation for
- Individual form