Philosophy Doctor Ph.D. | Mondo International Academy
Ph.D. The Philosophy Doctor, also known as the Doctor of Philosophy, is a research degree that is one of the most common types of doctoral degrees and is awarded to graduates in many different disciplines.
The study is the gateway to the academic community of experts.
Ph.D. Philosophy Doctor is intended for prospective researchers, university lecturers, experts in specific specializations who are interested in acquiring and deepening their research and analytical knowledge.
There are 4 Ph.D. study programs:
- Ph.D. in Marketing
- Ph.D. in International relations
- Ph.D. in Strategic management
- Ph.D. in Public health
Ph.D. Philosophy Doctor are accredited by URH-ISAG University de la Renaissance d’Haiti – Faculty MIIBS – Madison International Institute & Business School.
The dissertation is submitted in Slovak, English or German.
|FACTS||ABOUT THE STUDY|
|Language: Slovak, German, English, Hungarian a.o.||Online or Distance form|
|Online form: Innovative study platform.||Flexible study in term of place and time.|
|Diploma: in English and French language||Online test and exams can be taken from anywhere.|
|Duration: 36 - 60 month.||Study through online platform (SEP).|
|Beginning of study: Every first day of the month, the application can be submitted at any time.||Adapt the study to your living conditions.|
Studying with us has the following advantages:
- high flexibility in the organization of studies,
- the possibility to obtain a qualification in addition to employment or entrepreneurship,
- For those who do not like the full-time form of study,
- possibility to choose the form of study (distance / online)
Doctoral studies include (mandatory):
Creative activity in the field of science :
- Publication of articles in scientific journals
- Publication of articles in a foreign scientific journal
- Submission of the Dissertation Thesis in the range of 200 to 250 pages.
- Completion of 4 professional topics.
Participation in a professional event (Topic related). Student participation must be recorded and confirmed by the event organizer.
Other activities related to Doctoral Studies (optional):
- Member of the examination commission.
- Co-authorship of teaching texts.
- Author of scripts or textbooks.
- Publication of a monograph in the range of min. 100 pages.
- Teaching activities.
- Tutoring or opposing activity for BA or MA program students.
The study ends with the submission and defense of the dissertation. More information about the general admission procedure can be found here.
Ph.D. – International relations (Mandatory)
- Social and economic impacts of migration
- European Union policies
- International trade and development of the European Union
- Migration and human rights
Ph.D. Marketing (Mandatory)
- Strategic marketing
- International marketing
- Business communication strategies
- Personal development for leadership and strategic management
Ph.D. Strategic management (Mandatory)
- Strategic management
- Strategic business management
- Strategic marketing
- Strategic planning
Ph.D. – Public health (Mandatory)
- Environmental health
- Global health and population