Forms & Length of Studies
Combined form (Blended learning)
The combined form (Blended learning) is a combination of online study with passing exams and defending project work directly at the academy, or in one of the partner ICC – Information Consultation Centers of the academy. The combined form of study offers flexible learning opportunities that allow you to combine study with work or entrepreneurship. During the study, the student is in direct contact with the teacher via e-mail or via the SEP Online Platform. The online form of study has the character of modern education without regular weekend lectures.
Selection of modules and specialization:
The student has several options when choosing modules. The first advantage for the student is the specialization of the program. There are basic (compulsory) modules in every study program. The student determines the specialization by replacing three modules from another study program, e.g., an MBA.
The second option is to change three subjects from the elective subjects, and the third option is to keep the study program unchanged and, thus, only complete the compulsory subjects.
When choosing modules, consider the following:
- Do the methods of studying suit your preferences and abilities?
- Will your choices give you the breadth of coverage or the depth of specialism that you´d like to achieve?
- If you already have a career direction in mind, will your choices prepare you with relevant skills and knowledge?
- Will your combination of module choices fit well together in terms of topics and study methods?
Length of Studies:
- Bachelor´s studies 3 Years
- Master´s studies 2 Years
- Ph.D.´s studies 27 months – 5 years
- MBA, MPH, MSc, LL.M. 2 Years
If a student is unable to complete their studies within the study period it is possible to extend the duration of studies and a new expiration date of the studies will be entered in the Student Contract.
The exams take the form of an „Open Book Exam“
Open Book Exam is a modern form of exams where students have the opportunity to use literature as well as the Internet. Each test lasts 4 to 6 hours.
The study ends with working out a Bachelor´s (30/50 pages), Master´s (70/90 pages) or Dissertation (150/250 pages) thesis work.