MPA Master of Public Administration
What is the MPA Master of Public Administration intended for?
MPA Master of Public Administration is intended to prepare individuals for leadership and management roles in the public sector, nonprofit organisation’s, and related fields. The primary objectives of an MPA program are to equip students with the knowledge, skills, and ethical principles necessary for effective public administration and governance.
Why study with us:
Studying MPA Master of Public Administration with us has specific, and unique benefits and advantages.
- bring real-world experience and academic credentials to the program.
- curriculum that combines theoretical knowledge with practical skills,
- preparing our students to address public administration challenges on an international scale.
- encouraging students to stay informed about emerging trends and challenges in public administration throughout their careers.
Our MPA Master of Public Administration program encompass a range of knowledge, skills, and competencies to our graduates. These outcomes are designed to prepare the graduates for leadership and managerial roles in the public sector, nonprofit organisations, and related fields.
|FACTS||ABOUT THE STUDY|
|Language: Slovak, German, English, Hungarian a.o.||Online form|
|ECTS: 60||After course students can use MPA title AFTER name.|
|Diploma: in English language||The course ends with the submission of a thesis and its defense.|
|Duration: 2 Semester||Study through online platform (SEP).|
|Study fee: 5.500 EUR / Semester||The diploma is recognized and students can get Apostille.|
Studying with us has the following advantages:
- high flexibility in the organization of studies,
- the possibility of obtaining a qualification in addition to employment or entrepreneurship,
- no obligation to sit in the school every day or on weekends.
- adaptation to the language
Content Of The Educational Programme
- Management in public administration 5
- Marketing in public administration 6
- Management control and internal audit in public administration 5
- Ethics and savoir vivre in public administration 6
- Law in public administration 5
- Talent and human resources management (HR) 6
- Negotiations and communication 5
- PR and social media in public administration 6
- PR and social media in public administration 5
- Project and financial management with the EU 6
- Management of public and municipal assets 5